The Sleep Bundle
Sleep is foundational to thyroid and overall health. Without it, things fall apart. Health issues can begin to cascade as our bodies struggle to recover, heal, lose weight, balance hormones, or create energy without adequate rest. We live in a world where sleep is under-valued, where it’s easy not to notice how profoundly we’re being affected by habitual sleep deprivation.
When we polled our audience and asked if you slept well, 90% of you said NO! Sleep troubles are incredibly common among thyroid patients.
When we bring a bit of attention and intention to getting proper rest, our quality of life and health can see profound improvement. With enough sleep, we often find relief from our most agonizing residual symptoms– brain fog, weight issues, mood issues, adrenal issues, joint pain, and hair loss– just to name a few.
Our Sleep Bundle is full of information, resources, and tools for those of you in search of more Zzz’s.
- The Importance of Sleep and Sleep Hygiene for Thyroid Patients – Mary Shomon covers the importance of sleep and ways to get more if it if you’re struggling
- 10 Hacks to Bulletproof Your Sleep and Maximize Recovery – Katherine Watkins shares 10 top tips for optimizing your sleep so you can maximize recovery.
- Your Adrenals: A Key to Total Wellness – “Your Adrenals” discusses the connection between sleep issues and adrenal issues.
- Sleepytime Log – Chart your sleep patterns and corresponding energy level with this handy printable.
- Restorative Evening Yoga Sequence – This relaxing and rejuvenating sequence from Fern Olivia can help you work out the wiggles and downshift before bed.
- Full Body Relaxation Meditation for Restful Sleep – This longer, yoga nidra-style meditation is the perfect way to settle down for a deep and restful night’s sleep.
- Simple Meditation to Release Tension and Practice Mindfulness – Our Simple Meditation is a great pre-bedtime ritual to calm the mind and improve your sleep quality.
- Sleep Yourself Skinny – Learn how sleep plays a vital role in weight loss, metabolism, and hormonal harmony.
- Bedtime Yoga to Restore and Heal the Body – Get ready for a restful night with this bedtime yoga sequence.
We hope these resources improve your sleep optimization, hygiene, and overall vitality. Nighty night! xo
Chart your sleep patterns, and corresponding energy levels, with this handy printable.