Breast Implants as a Root Cause of Illness
with Diane Kazer, FDNP
Welcome to Thyroid Refresh TV!
In this episode, we speak with Diane Kazer about breast implants and breast implant illness. Diane is a pro soccer player turned Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner and Holistic Health Coach. She is a courageous visionary in the world of hormones and detox, empowerment and self love.
Diane is the creator of CHI program and podcast: CLEANSE your body, HEAL your hormones, IGNITE your life. This includes the T.I.T.S. Method, to help women reverse Breast Implant Illness by addressing Toxicity, Infection, Trauma and Shame.
Her mission is to help women get the body they want, the energy they crave and the life they deserve…in a matter of weeks, even if they’ve been struggling for decades.
Join us as we chat with Diane about breast implants and the impact they can have on our health. Tune in to hear our discussion!
Listen/Watch time: 53 minutes
What is all of this for? Because Barbie? Because Baywatch? Because Playboy?…What is it that we have been so hypnotized into thinking that we need to look, act, think, be a certain way in order to get approval and needs met from others?
– diane kazer
- (06:40) Diane’s experience with breast implants
- (15:45) What do thyroid and autoimmune patients who have breast implants (or are considering breast implants) need to know right now?
- (28:00) Is there hope? Even for someone who is very ill?
- (46:00) Diane’s three main takeaways for listeners
Talk about a weight off our chest—literally!
– diane kazer
- Subscribe to Thyroid Refresh TV
- Connect with Diane
- Diane’s Warrior Cleanse Program
- From Diane’s blog: 33 Reasons NOT to Get Breast Implants Your Doctor Didn’t Warn You About
- From Diane’s blog: Explant Options, Fat Transfer, Choosing a Doctor and Working with Insurance