How to Rock Your AIP Reintroductions
with Kate Jay
Welcome to Thyroid Refresh TV!
In this episode of the podcast, we speak with Kate Jay all about AIP Reintroductions, which are often misunderstood and overlooked.
Kate is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, Certified AIP Coach, trained chef and author of the eBook, Healing Eats: 25 Recipes to Heal the Gut while Soothing the Soul.
In 2014, Kate founded HealingFamilyEats.com, a website sharing recipes with those following the Autoimmune Protocol, in addition to other healing diets such as GAPS and SCD. Kate practices Nutritional Therapy, specializing in gut health, blood sugar balance, and autoimmune disease wellness, working with clients both online and in Vancouver, BC where she lives.
Most recently, she authored the brand new cookbook The Autoimmune Protocol Reintroduction Cookbook: Nourishing Recipes for Every Stage of Your Reintroduction Protocol.
Join us for this informative talk about how to succeed with AIP Reintroductions.
Listen/Watch time: 37 minutes
It can get very easy for people to stay in the comfort zone of the Elimination Phase, but, really and truly, that is just for the shortest time.
– kate jay
- (03:30) How does the AIP Reintroduction Phase work?
- (07:15) How long should people stay on the Elimination Phase of AIP?
- (11:50) Common mistakes people make when starting the Reintroduction Phase
- (15:30) The different stages of AIP Reintroduction
- (23:00) Where is Kate at in her AIP journey?
- (31:00) Quantities of foods during the Reintroduction Phase
[The Reintroduction Phase is] something that you have to do. It’s non-negotiable. You can’t stay on the Elimination Phase forever.
– kate jay
- Subscribe to Thyroid Refresh TV
- Find Kate online
- Thyroid Refresh TV ep. 15 How to Survive and Thrive on the Autoimmune Protocol