How to Do a Total Gut Restoration
with Kiran Krishnan
Welcome to Thyroid Refresh TV!
In this episode of the podcast, we speak with Kiran Krishnan about how we can restore balance to the gut.
Kiran is a Research Microbiologist and has been involved in the dietary supplement and nutrition market for the past 17 years. He comes from a strict research background, having spent several years with hands-on R&D in the fields of molecular medicine and microbiology at the University of Iowa.
He has worked with and advised several of the leading supplement companies specializing in therapeutic enzymes, nutrition, and the microbiome.
Kiran has developed over 50 private label nutrition products and is currently involved in nine novel human clinical trials on probiotics and the human microbiome.
He is the Chief Scientific Officer at Physician’s exclusive, LLC and Microbiome Labs, and offers his extensive knowledge and practical application of the latest science on the human microbiome as it relates to health and wellness.
Join us for this informative discussion with Kiran about the latest developments in gut health science.
Listen/Watch time: 1 hour 7 minutes
We know that the largest exposure we have to bacteria is coming in through the oral and upper respiratory canals.
– kiran krishnan
- (03:30) Kiran’s story
- (08:40) Information about spore-based probiotics, like MegaSporeBiotic
- (19:00) Why do spores have more survivability in the gut compared to other probiotics?
- (32:00) IgG products
- (34:00) What’s new in the wide world of gut support?
- (48:20) How much does the Standard American Diet affect the “Standard American Gut”?
- (55:30) What is the Total Gut Restoration Kit?
What you eat has a huge impact on what your gut microbiome looks like. Because microbes are proliferating based on the foods that are coming in.
– kiran krishnan
- Subscribe to Thyroid Refresh TV
- Find Kiran online
- Get 15% OFF the Microbiome Labs Total Gut Restoration Kit by clicking HERE– Offer ends June 30, 2021.
- Get 15% OFF MegaSporeBiotic by clicking HERE – Offer ends June 30, 2021.