The Ins and Outs of Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis
with Adrienne Klein, The Thyroid Whisperer
Welcome to Thyroid Refresh TV!
In this episode we speak with Adrienne Klein, Certified Transformational Nutrition Coach. She is an autoimmune thyroid patient of 20 years who has been through the blood, sweat and tears that is autoimmune disease. After graduating as a CTNC, she started working with thyroid patients to help decrease symptoms that persist even with medication. We’ll be talking to Adrienne about nutritional testing in general, but specifically the ins and outs of Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis, and why it could be helpful to thyroid patients seeking answers.
Listen/Watch time: 37 minutes
This test is accurate to show what your body’s been doing in the last three months.
– adrienne klein
- (02:55) How and why gluten creates gut permeability (leaky gut).
- (06:00) How giving up gluten was a game-changer for Adrienne.
- (08:00) What to eat and what to avoid.
- (13:00) What is Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis, and what information does it give us?
- (16:10) What is the process to get a Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis?
- (22:00) Is Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis more accurate than Food Sensitivity Testing?
- (28:30) The value of Food Sensitivity Testing.
- (33:50) What can cause the Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis results to be skewed?
I think it [gluten] often gets brushed off as a fad. I’m here to say it’s NOT a fad for thyroid patients.
– adrienne klein
- Subscribe to Thyroid Refresh TV
- The Thyroid Whisperer Facebook
- The Thyroid Whisperer website
- Adrienne’s Thyroid Support Group
- The Great 8: Foods for Optimal Thyroid Health
- The Not-So-Great 8: Foods to Avoid for Thyroid Health
- Are You Going Through Gluten and Dairy Withdrawals?
- 🔒 How to Approach a Plant-Based Diet for Thyroid Patients
- 🔒 Supporting Your Liver and Kidneys with 8 Detoxifying Foods
- 🔒 CBD: Pros, Cons, and Pitfalls