Meet Adrienne Klein: Transformational Nutrition Coach
with Danna & Ginny
Welcome to Thyroid Refresh TV!
Today, we get to know Thyroid Refresh team member, Adrienne Klein, a Certified Transformational Nutrition Coach. As an Autoimmune Hypothyroid patient of 20 years herself, she’s been through the blood, sweat, and tears that is an autoimmune disease. After graduating from the Institute of Transformational Nutrition as a CTNC and certified in Digestive Health, Weight Loss and Autoimmune Disease, she now works with thyroid patients to eliminate or decrease symptoms that persist even with medication. Click here to visit The Thyroid Whisperer.
Gut health is so important. When you have a leaky gut, you’re not going to absorb medication very well. You’re also not going to absorb your macronutrients or your micronutrients, which are so essential to thyroid health.
– Adrienne Klein
Listen/Watch Time: 18 minutes
- (01:20) Adrienne’s story and background
- (06:00) Why finding the right doctor is so important
- (07:00) How diet affects how you feel
- (08:00) Adrienne’s schooling and credentials
- (09:45) Adrienne was able to put her Hashimoto’s into remission (her antibodies are down to 11)
- (10:40) Surprising things that have gluten in them
- (12:30) Adrienne’s three main tips
- (15:00) Why gut health is important
- Subscribe to Thyroid Refresh TV
- What is a good doctor? by Ginny Mahar
- Best and worst foods for thyroid health by Adrienne Klein
- Gut health by Jill Grunewald
By changing my diet, I felt so much better, and that’s exactly what I wanted to do for other people.