The Link Between Ear Problems and Your Thyroid
with Sara Peternell
Welcome to Thyroid Refresh TV!
In this episode of the podcast, we speak with Sara Peternell about how your ear issues could be linked to your thyroid.
Sara is a board-certified holistic nutritionist and Hashimoto’s/thyroid nutrition expert. Her other areas of focus include digestive issues, pre and post-natal nutrition, food intolerances, autoimmune illnesses, and complex child feeding and growth conditions. Sara earned her Bachelor of Arts from Drake University and completed the Master of Nutrition Therapy program at the Nutrition Therapy Institute.
Sara’s nutrition practice reaches clients all over the Denver metro area, the U.S., and even internationally. She has been in practice for nearly 20 years. She is co-author of the award-winning Little Foodie: Recipes for Babies & Toddlers With Taste. In addition, Sara has lived her own thyroid journey as a Hashimoto’s patient and also has Celiac.
Join us for this enlightening discussion with Sara about the relationship between your thyroid and ear problems
Listen/Watch time: 45 minutes
One of the most common things that my clients who have Hashimoto’s or hypothyroidism deal with is a fullness feeling of the ears.
– sara peternell
- (03:30) The main ear issues thyroid patients deal with
- (07:30) Why are ear issues common in people with hypothyroidism and/or Hashimoto’s?
- (19:30) Are there supplements that can help with ear problems?
- (30:00) How does nutrition come into play?
- (37:00) Sara’s 30-day course, Nourished and Renewed
If you’re dealing with any of the common symptoms, but especially the inner ear stuff, having those nutritional deficiencies really dialed in can eliminate a lot of the common complaints that I see.
– sara peternell
- Subscribe to Thyroid Refresh TV
- Find Sara online
- Beat Hashimoto’s NATURALLY! Join Sara’s 30-day online program: Nourished and Renewed
- Download Sara’s FREE Hashimoto’s Checklist before your next doctor appointment